Sunday, January 17, 2016

No update... sad to hear about our friend Teresa Watts...



Sister Alapa was just too devastated with the news about Teresa. This is all she wrote..




Hey mom and dad.


I just finished reading your email about Teresa. I 'm crying over here....my heart hurts so much. That's the saddest thing I've ever heard. I don't even want to write, I'm too sad....


I still can't believe it. I literally prayed for them every single day on my mission. I'm so shocked!




I'm literally devastated to hear about what happened with the Watts...so much, I didn't make time to write a proper email. Just know it was a great week. We have two women really prepared for baptism and we're so excited for them. Hopefully they'll continue to progress. Please tell the Watts I really wish I could be there...really! Maybe I'll send a video or something. I'll think of something.


Love you all so much, thanks for telling me. Sorry for not writing a proper email again....MUAH!!


Love, Sis Alapa

No comments:

Post a Comment